Monday, March 4, 2013

Proof

Proof



This song reminds me of an incident at Madeira Beach McDonald's Dock with my 7 year old.
An old drunk with long hair came running down shaking the dock with his feet stomping as he came near to us as we were close to the end of the dock.
He told me he was trying to scare me...
When he saw that I didn't flinch whatsoever, he quickly went over to my son who was leaning down over the dock to refill this squirter toy that he had been playing with.
The older man picked up my son by his pants and quickly tossed him towards the shallow water below then dropped him back on the deck.
I began to say that he did not like that and the drunk man argued, yes, he did.
I said that was mean...He argued that it wasn't mean...ALL of a sudden
My son who had filled his squirter toy from where he had been crouching to refill it,
SHOT a powerful stream of water directly at the man's crotch...ALOT of water ran down the legs of his jeans.
As the man looked down, Ezekiel pointed it at his head and doused his hat and face with what was left in that one load of his water toy.
All that old drunk man could say was:
THAT WAS PRICELESS!
I was laughing so hard that he had to laugh, too. He didn't even go back to brag to his friends but got into his lil boat and took off to dry off, I guess...He surely couldn't go back to his gang of boat boys and tell how he'd scared US...

Several days later as we were leaving the beach to return home, I saw that same man walking across a parking lot. We both just smiled and laughed and gave a friendly wave! :)
God Himself takes care of the fatherless...He promises to be the husband to the single mom.
HE also promises to place the solitary in families.

No comments:

Post a Comment