Monday, March 4, 2013

 

Faith Tabernacle
March 4, 2013
THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:
I am establishing a standard among My people. I am establishing this plumbline so that you might see that as I visit you, the power of the kingdom will come to bear upon your heart and then the manifestation will indeed flow through you. For, this is the time of fulfillment in the day of My power. And, it shall come to pass even as it is written, for My word cannot be broken; the scriptures cannot be changed. They come with timeliness in the right season according to My will. So, I say to you, now it is time for you to arise to your position. It is time for you to become My priests and do the work of a priest. It is time for you to honor Me as it should be in your lives; give Me the glory, give Me the honor. Come to Me with words of praise and thanksgiving and I will indeed meet with you and reveal your purpose, for I am about to carry you into the things that I have designed for this season, says the Lord.
SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:
Release yourself from the thoughts, worries, and concerns that keep you earthbound. For, you must rise above all that keeps you from absolute faith in Me, says the Lord. You cannot operate in the realm of faith and be in fear at the same time. Pay attention to your thoughts and make the necessary adjustments to demonstrate faith. 2 Corinthians 10:5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment